Micellar Casein Isolate (MCI)
Micellar Casein Isolate (MCI) is a clean, pure dairy protein filtered directly from Grade A milk that contains no less than 86 percent protein on a dry basis.
- Produced via a cold filtration process with minimal processing, MCI is the gold standard for casein purity and flavor.
- Compared to traditional casein derivatives, MCI provides superior taste, heat stability, emulsification capacity, solubility, and water binding properties, providing functionality for formulation into many food systems.
- A slow-digesting protein with a prolonged release of amino acids to enhance muscle repair and prevent Sarcopenia.
- A highly nutritious and functionally versatile ingredient making the product ideal for multiple product categories and market segments.
- Coffee creamer, yogurt, whipped topping
- Dairy RTD beverages
- Processed and analog cheese
- Sports nutrition products
- Biscuits and other baked goods
- 20 kg (44.1 lb.) multi-wall, kraft paper bag with polyethylene inner liner
- 1500 lb. bulk tote
730 days from the date of manufacture if stored under recommended conditions